Important Upcoming Dates
Tuesday, September 6th is a CPT Day - DAY 4
Students should be in their first period class no later than 9:00AM
- September 13 - Primary Election (No School)
- September 14 - School Improvement Team (4:00PM)
- September 14 - Booster Club Meeting (7:00PM)
- September 17 - Booster Day (8:30AM)
- September 20 - BHS Parent Association Meeting (7:00PM)
- September 22 - Open House
- September 23 - "Think Fast" Sophomore/Junior Assembly
- September 26 - Rosh Hashanah (No School)
Grade 11 - PSAT
On Wednesday, October 12th, Juniors will have the opportunity to take the in-school PSAT-National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test. This assessment costs $25 payable on the BHS website using "MySchoolBucks". This will be the ONLY method of payment accepted. Registration is open now and will stay open until Friday, October 7th.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your school counselor or to Mrs. Scanlon.
- District Calendar 2023-2024
- Master Rotating Schedule
- Meal Benefit Application - English
- Meal Benefit Application - Spanish
- Tech Tips - Who and Where to Find
WORKING PAPERS - Working papers can be obtained in the School Counseling office. Please see Mrs. Lamanna for details.
- Parents are asked to call the office or send in a note with your child to be dropped off in the main office no later than 9:00am with any dismissals, tardies, or absences. We ask that you do not call at the time that you want your child dismissed. Advance notice allows the office staff time to update the database alerting teachers of daily attendance ahead of their arrival or departure
- All students are required to sign out before leaving the building. Students will enter and exit through the front entrance only
- If students are not feeling well, they should go to see the nurse who will evaluate the situation and then call home. This allows the nurse the opportunity to monitor health trends
- Any student who is participating in a sport, club or afterschool activity must be in on time (8:30a.m.) and remain in school the entire day
- If your child tests positive for COVID, please call the office with their absence so the office can document it. Please also email or call nurse, Tammy Lafreniere at Lafrenieret@barringtonschools.org or 247-3155 as well
- Students can return on Day 6 if they are fever free and will need to wear a mask for the next 5 days.