Football, Girls Volleyball, and Cheer Sport Preparations
Registration for these sports are open. Condtioning for football has begun. Tryouts for Volleyball and Cheer will begin the week of March 1st. make sure all paperwork in turned in before the first practice.
Paperwork to be turned in (Physical, Risk, Insurance) can be put in a sealed envelope - "attention to Athletics" and dropped off to the blue collection box just inside the high school main entrance doors. Athletes will not be permitted to practice unless all information has been completed.
More details regarding all sports will be added when information becomes available.
For all who enter our facilities
Please follow COVID-19 Guidelines
Protect Yourself, Protect Others, Protect the Season!
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport in which the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness form. Online Registration Link Here
If you have an existing family account and do not remember login information please contact the Athletics Office. Do not create a new account.
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Physical Form
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. ALL ATHLETES WILL NEED TO UPDATE THIS FORM IN THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR. (After that, this form should only need to be completed once in each athlete's high school athletic career in Barrington.) RIIL Risk Form
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year. Insurance Form
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures. Athletics Handbook